Thursday, March 20, 2008

My New Found Hobby

In my kiddie days, when I was very happy, angry about anything or sad I used to write a letter addressed in the name of God, putting all my thoughts in the paper and then throw it away. It might sound silly to anyone and me too if I now think of it. But that's the way I used to relieve myself of anger or sadness.

And then when I grew up I had a very old diary wherein I used to write down about my thoughts. I don't know if it's still there in my pile of books. Have to check it out when I go back to Hyderabad.

Slowly I realized that I enjoy writing. This blog is not for anyone else to know about me in detail but for my own personal satisfaction. Some say that you have to do whatever that makes you happy and I am happy writing my thoughts in this blog.

---

I am sorry if I hurt anyones feelings through my blogs knowingly or unknowingly.

No comments: