Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Good Deed

One day when I went out with two of my colleagues Sravanthi and Keerthi in India. I remember we ordered too much food than we could eat. We almost ended up throwing the extra food which we didn't even touch in the dustbin. Well though we didn't. Keerthi took it and searched all over the place for somebody to give that to, crossed the very busy road and gave it to a small poor boy. There's no doubt that the boy was happy to have it.

I was totally awed by her kind gesture and I mentioned it to her too. I was so happy that whole day. I learned a very good thing from my friend that day to share the food and to never throw it away.

--- Do you believe in karma that if you do good to others good things will happen to you too. Well, I do. It can be as small help as it could be which could bring a smile on a sad and depressed face. Don't you think so.

1 comment:

keerthi said...

I like this blog website due to the quality of a description. I say thanks to that person who made this Wonderful Blog. Let Me Share This on My Face Book Page


Cricket Loverz
Cicket World
Rahul Dravid
Sachin 99 Centuries Pics