Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Try not to loose a Good Friend

I was so foolish to have lost the support of two of my one time best friends and make enemity with them(Sowmya, my inter friend and Suma, my Engg. friend). I don't say it was entirely my fault nor their's, it was both of us but still I could have talked to them and clear out the enemity between us.

It is easy to make enemity with any person but it is very hard to win them back as a friend. And that I realized very late. After these many long years I still miss their friendship.

It is true that no person in this world is perfect. Each person has one or the other bad quality assosciated to him. But donot point that out to him/her bluntly and hurt their ego. By doing so you will definitely make an enemy but not a friend.

A true friend doesn't try to change you according to his way of thinking in any aspect, but respects your opinion, your way of thinking, and accepts the way you are always. And each one of us should realise that before we make the mistake of loosing a friend again.

No comments: